Limited places available for Brevini UK and NFPC “Stage 2 Winch Hydraulic Systems” training course at NFPC, 7-9th November 2016.
Highly practical, this course is designed for technicians and engineers involved in the maintenance and management of winch systems involving a range of hydraulics and controls, and is ideal for company technical representatives. It is relevant to a range of sectors including: offshore and marine; fishing; dockside, and construction & crane applications.
This three-day course has a range of objectives, both knowledge-based and skills-based. On completion of the course, participants will:
– Know the types of winch in common use across a range of industry applications and associated terminology;
– Be able to identify the hazard and manage risks associated with winch maintenance;
– Know the function, operation, application and control of the major components including winch construction;
– Know the principles of load sensing and associated valves, pumps, motor drive systems and motion control valves;
– Know the procedures to follow when carrying out effective installation, commissioning and fault diagnosis;
– Know the causes of failure in hydraulic systems and importance of good contamination management at all times.
During the practical sessions, participants will:
– Build hydraulic winch circuits by interpreting a hydraulic circuit diagram;
– Set up the hydraulic control valves for simple and load sensing winch systems;
– Set up the controls on a typical load sensing variable displacement pump;
– Connect the electrical interface to the hydraulic controls using manual switch and solenoids;
– Investigate hydraulic load-holding techniques.
Comments from pervious participants:
– The plant I work on has different winches, from 5 to 40 tons. Now I feel more confident – good for me, my company and the client
– The trainers are very skilled, friendly and have a solid background in the hydraulic industry, combining theory with practical technical training
– Thanks to the practical element the training is very effective
– Since August I’m now routinely troubleshooting, with the experience gained on this course
This course builds on practical training offered by Brevini UK and, globally, Brevini have a permanent training system based on more than 50 years of experience, the ‘Luciano Brevini Training School’. The National Fluid Power Centre offers a world class training solution for integrated fluid power systems and controls and takes a lead in the UK as a BFPA Certified SETOP Education Centre.
The Stage 2 Winch Hydraulics Systems Course runs 7-9th November, with future dates in February, May and July 2017. For more details and to book, contact Brevini UK:
E: email@example.com T: 01925 636682 W: www.brevini.co.uk