JCB one of the most recognised and trusted construction brands in the world – will be demonstrating its innovative and effective equipment range for the waste recycling and rehandling industries at IFAT from 5-9 May.
Visitors to stands C3.209/308 will be able to find out more about JCB’s specific product offering for the recycling and waste management sectors, which includes over 35 purpose-built models. The robust machines and attachments in the JCB range are tailor-made for the materials these industries deal with – from paper to wood, metals to rubber tyres, and sharp glass to grass cuttings.
The key machines on show will include:
• 560-80 Wastemaster Telescopic Handler – This brand new model is JCB’s highest capacity Loadall, specifically designed for bulk handling operations, offering a lift height of 8 metres and a maximum lift capacity of 6 tonnes. The 560-80WM features a Z-bar bucket linkage providing huge break out forces while retaining high dump and roll-back angles. In addition, the low boom line offers exceptional all round visibility – essential in rapid cycle loading operations. Designed and developed in response to customer demand, the 560-80WM allows even heavier loads to be handled, boosting productivity and business profitability.
• 437HT Wheeled Loading Shovel – The 437HT Wastemaster is an integral part of the next generation range of JCB wheeled loading shovels, offering a more efficient and productive machine than its predecessor. The new model features a Tier 4i compliant Cummins 6.7 litre engine with no DPF requirement, while the optional driveline efficiency package provides fuel savings of up to 12%. The machine offers increased productivity and uptime through extended service intervals and improved service access. The JCB Wastemaster wheeled loader range offers machines with operating weights from 6 to 22 tonnes; ZX or HT configurations, and a choice of standard, high lift or super high lift loader arms.
• JS20MH Wheeled Material Handler – The new JS20MH is built to take harsh environments and tough jobs in its stride. Using only the finest components available, this machine offers reliability, productivity and versatility, while maintaining top levels of protection for personnel and machine. With an operating weight of 20 tonnes, this machine gives operators complete visibility of the task they are performing thanks to a hydraulically raised cab and 70/30 front screen split. The machine features JCB’s T4i compliant EcoMAX engine for efficiency and reliability, a centralised slew for maximum 360 degree stability and a straight boom for improved reach and load-over height.
• 5CX Wastemaster – This unique machine is ideal for use in smaller waste and recycling yards, as well as domestic waste recycling centres. With extended stabilizer legs all round, it can be raised into the air when working, giving the operator a clear and uninterrupted view of the job. The 5CX WM represents the ultimate in versatility and productivity, with a variety of attachments, and the added ability to travel on the road between sites.
• JCB Teletruk – These models continue to make their mark as machines that can replace, complement or enhance a fleet of masted forklifts. They offer many unique benefits such as forwards reach for accurate placement of loads, and single side loading of trucks.
• Livelink – An innovative software system that lets you manage your JCB machines remotely: online, by email, or by mobile phone. It allows monitoring of fuel usage or machine movements and can even provide alerts when maintenance is due, making routine service planning more efficient thereby improving productivity.
To find out more about JCB’s machines for the waste handling and recycling industries, visit stands C3.209/308 at IFAT, Messe München, Germany, 5-9 May to see the full range.