JCB’s already impressive Wastemaster range is getting even better as the industry specialist launches new versions of its 427 and 437 mid-range wheeled loaders. The upgrades bring the new models into line with the range-topping 457 wheeled loading shovel launched last year and they now offer superior operator comfort and cleaner performance.
In line with JCB’s overall emissions policy, the Tier 4 Final/Stage IV compliant engines in the 427 and 437 meet the latest emissions standards without the use of a costly diesel particulate filter (DPF), reducing operating costs and complexity for the customer.
Key features include:
• JCB’s CommandPlus cab delivering class-leading comfort and visibility
• Innovative CommandPlus control system that provides on-screen, fingertip adjustment to key machine functionality, such as auxiliary flow rates and reverse fan timing intervals
• Single-piece bonnet for improved service access
• Reverse cooling fan standard on all Wastemaster models
• Range of loader arms to suit a variety of industry applications
These new models further improve JCB’s well-established 35-strong Wastemaster range, delivering unprecedented levels of efficiency, versatility and cost savings for the waste and recycling industry.