The conference takes place on Tuesday, 21st April 2015 from 9.30am to 4.30pm at the Mallory Court Hotel in Leamington Spa. Expert speakers will discuss global trade management challenges and obstacles and explain how comprehensive supply chain strategies can pave the way to success.
The following speakers have been confirmed:
– Charles Barber, Director – Trade Compliance Advisory Service, Kuehne + Nagel
– Sarah Day, Senior Consultant, Ernst & Young
– Steve Cock, Founder and Director, The Customs Consultancy
– Chris Couzins-Short, Managing Director, Tudor Rose International
– Adele Waite, European Logistics Director, Lantec UK Ltd
– Susan Morley, Director, Morley Consulting Training Limited
– Phil Lavin, Sales Manager AEB (International) Ltd
The event programme includes the impacts of incoterms, how efficient customs management can speed up the supply chain and reduce costs, and how IT solutions support the integration of “silos”, including departments, systems, partners and processes. The conference will also feature case studies from the retail, trade and FMCG sectors, and an expert panel discussion to provide further opportunities for all delegates to take an active part in the event and address questions aimed at “future-proving” their supply chains and tackling GTM challenges.
Attendance is free for CILT members. Non-members will be charged a £20 administration fee. Bookings can be made via the CILT(UK) membership services, tel: +44 (0)1536 740 104, by sending an email to email@example.com, mentioning CILT(UK) event code COR0318, or online via http://ciltuk.org.uk/Membership/Organisation/Corporate/RoundTableEvents.aspx