Leading scanning and mobile technologies provider Syntec has teamed up with leading global provider of rugged mobile computers M3 to offer the latest in hand held mobile barcode scanners, the M3 Black.
The multiple features and ruggedness of the M3 Black puts it in a class of its own on price against performance, offering a saving of almost 30% on other similar mobile computers. With over 1 million already sold globally to the retail, warehouse and logistics industries the proven track record of the M3 Black means you can’t afford to be without it.
Though slim and light, this device is rugged enough to withstand being dropped from 2 meters as well as being waterproof and dustproof.
Ideal for the toughest environments, M3 has incorporated a number of functional and user friendly features;
• Anti slip rubber case to minimise drops
• Functional design to withstand heavy drops up to 2 metres
• Embossed scan buttons – small bumps on the scan buttons of front and side enables users to recognize and scan without a glance which reduces time and increases efficiency.
• Button faces are placed on an angle to make pressing easier and more comfortable.
• Ergonomic design offers a more comfortable grip.
• 5.0m pixels camera with ultra flash for using the camera even in the darkest of work surroundings.
1GHz CPU, 8GB ROM
All working environment
(2.0m drop / IP67 / 2,000 tumbles)
(Li-Ion 3.7V 3,400mAh / 5,100mAh)
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g, b/g/n
3.8G HSPA+ Communication
5.0M Pixels AF Camera
1D Laser, 2D Imager
To find out more contact Syntec on
+44 (0)844 870 8490
or email firstname.lastname@example.org