Do you have a passion for warehousing and enjoy working with customers? Then the new exciting roles at NACCO Materials Handling Ltd could be right for you! They are searching for creative, motivated and experienced individuals to join them in the following roles:
• Senior Programme Leader- Warehouse Application Centre
This role is designed to form relationships with customers to understand their needs in warehousing products. This intelligence is then used to develop data to develop meaningful information for engineering, marketing and sales teams to build the value propositions of their product strategy.
• Warehouse Trainer/Consultant
A strong trainer from a sales background is required to help lead the development of sales professionals across our EMEA dealer network, raising market share by up-skilling individuals in the USP’s of Hyster and Yale products.
Both positions require individuals with:
– Strong warehouse product and application knowledge.
– Experience in logistics or distribution.
– Effective communication skills.
– Ability to build and develop relationships with all levels.
– Confidence to operate across senior stakeholders.
If you enjoy being part of a strong team and having real accountability in taking forward their warehousing product line then it is the right time for you to join them!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunities.