The latest product launch from Belgravium is the WS-100.
The WS-100 is a rugged wireless bar code scanner suitable for heavy duty industrial, logistics and retail applications. A cold store version, operating at -30 degrees Celsius, is also available and is unique in today’s data capture market place.
The WS-100 system includes a handheld scanner (standard or long range), with an integral radio and battery, and a base station that interfaces with the host computer or fixed terminal. It’s shape, weight and wrist strap allow the operator to keep the WS-100 on the wrist during work without fatigue and without having to worry about dropping or misplacing it.
It’s outstanding features make the WS-100 ideal for order preparers, checkout counter operators, incoming goods receivers, storekeepers etc. All sectors of logistics, transportation, industry and retailing will benefit greatly from the operational flexibility of the WS-100.
Some of the many key features of the WS-100 Wireless Laser Scanner include ;
• Several dozen (up to 50) WS-100 can be used at the same time on the same radio channel and on the same geographical location without creating any interference
• Supports a wide range of
• Can be connected to more than
800 different data terminals
• Possibility to link several laser scanners to one single base
• Acknowledgement of received data
• Programmable (loudness) audio signal for confirming scan of the bar code and data
• The scanner is hooked up to the host simply by reading the ID bar code on the base station