Building on the success of the company’s previous E55W model, Bobcat has launched the new E57W Stage IIIB compliant wheeled excavator. The new E57W is equipped with the Bobcat D24 diesel engine that delivers a 4% increase in power (42.5 kW) along with 7% fuel savings.
The Bobcat engine offers a distinctive solution to Stage IIIB compliance without the use of a diesel particulate filter (DPF). As well as reducing fuel consumption, this ‘non-DPF’ solution simplifies the operation and service of the machine, since there is no need for DPF regeneration.
The E57W has an operating weight of 5920 kg and incorporates an updated hydraulic system delivering enhanced hydraulic performance and a 10% improvement in lift capacity. A long arm option increases the machine digging depth to 3795 mm and the dump height to 4510 mm. Peripheral equipment can be attached via 1st, 2nd or an optional 3rd auxiliary circuit and is operated with proportional controls.
A newly designed cab and operator area features a 7-inch display which provides fingertip operation of all of the machine functions. The cab also has a heated seat, ergonomically placed controls and simple, efficient operating procedures that reduce driver fatigue. In addition, the ROPS certified cab offers excellent visibility, making the worksite a safer place for everyone.
Overall, the new Bobcat E57W wheeled excavator is designed to offer high productivity, excellent fuel economy, enhanced ergonomics, improved reliability and reduced maintenance.
For more information about Bobcat and Bobcat products, visit the website www.bobcat.eu
Brief specifications for the Bobcat E57W Wheeled Excavator:
• Buckets: 70 cm digging bucket
• Operating weight: 5920 kg
• Digging depth (std front): 3495 mm
• Digging reach (std front): 6110 mm
• Digging height (std front): 5980 mm
• Wheelbase: 2100 mm
• Overall width: 1920 mm
• Overall height (std front): 2855 mm
• Overall length (std front): 6120 mm
• Rear swing radius: 1650 mm
• Digging force over bucket (ISO): 41.18 kN
• Digging force over arm (ISO): 27.45 kN
• Lifting capacity at ground level (over front): 1.25 t at 5.0 m
• Maximum Travel speed: 30 km/h
• Engine (SAE J1349): Bobcat D24 Stage IIIB 42.5 kW (52.3 HP) @ 2,400 rpm