This month sees the annual ShD South exhibition taking place, affording a multitude of companies the opportunity to demonstrate their expertise in the storage, handling and distribution field. One such company is Brady Corporation Limited, which boasts a vast array of solutions that visitors will find of great interest.
ShD South, a one-day supply chain show ideal for logistics professionals, enables visitors to meet and network with key suppliers of materials handling and logistics products, and services. In today’s ultra-competitive business environment, companies are appreciative of the fact that supply chain issues are key business drivers – by getting it right you can make substantial savings, but the reverse can prove very costly indeed. A visit to ShD South will keep visitors abreast of the latest industry developments, helping them to achieve their required targets.
In line with this, Brady will be on hand to demonstrate many of its innovative solutions that can aid with handling and storage requirements, whilst reducing costs and maximising supply chain efficiency in the process. Amongst its products on display will be Globalmark, Powermark, Minimark Pipemarking, Lockout/Tagout and Equipment Status Management Systems.
– The Globalmark industrial label maker enables the user to create their own custom signs, labels, pipemarkers, tags and more – on demand – with this easy-to-use, industrial label printer. Ideal for storage bins, cabinets and waste disposal – in addition to many more applications – the printer’s advanced touch-screen technology makes the production of professional labels faster and simpler than ever before.
– The Powermark sign and label maker allows custom signs to be enhanced with the benefit of multiple colour printing. The solution allows the user to create industrial strength signs and labels, 4 to 10 inches wide, in up to four colours.
– The Minimark pipe marker printers allow for the printing of pipe markers with a Brady printer, or provide the option of designing your own and having Brady produce them for you. The HandiMark portable label maker will be of particular interest to those looking to produce pipe markers remotely, making additional time savings along the way.
– Also on display will be Brady’s range of Lockout/Tagout devices that enhance safety, productivity, and cost savings. Brady offers a broad range of durable, easy-to-use lockout devices that cover most mechanical and electrical applications. In addition, Brady covers other critical aspects of a compliant, effective energy control program by providing innovative solutions for training employees, creating documented procedures, and identifying energy sources. Brady’s services help companies with limited resources to quickly get their program up to speed, ensuring that lockout activities are implemented in a way that promotes optimum safety while maximising efficiency and reducing downtime.
– The Equipment Status Management System products available from Brady offer a complete safety management solution by helping the user to safely maintain, inspect and identify all major industrial equipment and workspaces. In short, it makes safety visible, saves lives, and reduces downtime. These products empower people to make informed decisions by making information: instantly visible, shared, and available where it is needed most. One equipment status management system under the brand is ‘Laddertag’; robust and highly visible, Laddertag displays information relating to a ladder’s class, inspection period and inspections due, as well as providing a handy, quick-reference ladder inspection checklist.
Also of interest will be Brady’s WEEE (Waste in Electrical and Electronic Equipment) identification labels. All electrical and electronic equipment put of the market in the EU must be labelled to conform to the WEEE directive 2002/96/EC, and Brady’s Wheelie Bin labels can help to meet these legislative requirements. With an aggressive adhesive to ensure strong holding power, these labels are lead-free and WEEE/RoHS compatible, meeting the requirements of WEEE Directive 2002/96/EC as specified by EN 50419.
ShD South takes place at ProLogis Park, Heathrow, on Wednesday, 16th September. To register for the free-of-charge exhibition, please visit: www.shdregionalshows.biz Brady’s expertise will be located on stand 31, with further information obtainable by visiting: www.bradyeurope.com Enhancing visitor appeal further, the show will also feature a product demonstration zone and a seminar area.