Cartwright has announced its product line-up to be exhibited on its biggest ever stand at the CV Show in April.
The Altrincham based company, which has enjoyed a record year in terms of volume and annual financial turnover, is unveiling a number of new products that reflect its diverse offering to the marketplace.
The Cartwright Stand 3A90 will include products with a strong focus on urban transport: –
- A 13.6 Straight Frame Twin Temp refrigerated trailer, designed to comply with PIEK low-noise standards, it has been fitted with a low noise fridge system and includes a tail lift and pneumatic shutter operation. The trailer features a suite of new aluminium alloy extrusions to improve durability, reduce tare weight and aid aerodynamics. Interior extrusions have also been redesigned to improve installation of fridge equipment.
- A 13.6 52 pallet Double Deck Wedge Trailer featuring Cartwright’s proven 4-ram direct drive hydraulic full length lifting deck, accommodating 2450mm between deck sides and an innovative deck structure, permitting quick & easy loading of 52 UK pallets through the tall shutter aperture at the rear.
- An 11m tandem-axle Streetwise Urban Delivery Concept trailer featuring twin temperature refrigeration, side unloading through doors on both sides and multi-function ramps for pavement or road-level unloading. Rear loading is through the conventional insulated shutter at loading dock height. Using the new suite of aluminium alloy extrusions common to the Cartwright Refrigerated range of Insulated bodies, Streetwise brings a fresh new look to Urban deliveries.
- An Isuzu Parcel Delivery Van with 6.4m (21’) aerodynamic body profile, matched to a carefully designed cab roof air deflector, and produced in lightweight composite panels saving approx. 50% over conventional body panels. The carbon footprint of the vehicle has been minimised whilst the payload capacity has been significantly increased. The vehicle is fitted with a tail lift and roller shutter door.
- A low-floor Urban Delivery Van complete with side-loading door for pallets, rear hinged doors for ease of access, walk –through from the cab with a crash-tested bulkhead and sliding door arrangement. Gas-spring assisted shelf units in the load compartment make for ease of stacking & sorting parcels. The high-volume body coupled with the low kerb weight of the vehicle make it ideal for low-emissions urban deliveries and collections.
Mark Cartwright, Group Managing Director of Cartwright commented: “Following the success of our stand at the CV Show last year, we have taken a decision to invest in a larger stand this year, reflecting our expanded product range designed to meet the requirements of our client portfolio across all markets.”