Baker Perkins have appointed Dana Service and Assembly Centres (representing the Brevini® and PIV® brands in the UK) as their approved, authorised gearbox service partner across all their food, powder coating and plastics applications. With a reputation built on process expertise, engineering excellence and an extensive service philosophy, Baker Perkins supports some of the world’s leading food manufacturers and, in creating this exclusive service partnership with Dana, they recognise the expertise – in product quality, engineering know-how, and in service and repair – that Dana’s reputation and history bring to their customers.
- Initially covering the UK, the Dana team will offer to Baker Perkins’ customers a complete gearbox service solution for all types and brands of twin-screw
- extruder gearbox. Leveraging the value in the combined brands’ reputations and expertise brings a host of advantages to end users, including:
- Rapid and cost-effective support for extruder gearboxes;
- Genuine original equipment (OE) parts used in repairs;
- Gearboxes re-built and tested to OE specifications;
- All work and parts fully-warrantied; and
- Planned and preventative maintenance solutions (including vibration analysis, boroscope and oil analysis).
Announcing the new partnership agreement, Dave Brown, Sales Manager for Dana’s Service and Assembly Centres UK, commented,
“We are delighted to have our reputation and capability recognised in this way, and by such a forward-thinking company. Baker Perkins’ investment – including their recently-opened innovation centre – demonstrates a focus on technology and customer service that is an ideal fit for us, and reflects our own emphasis on service and our responsiveness to customer needs. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Baker Perkins and to working directly with their customers across all applications, whether food processing, powder coating or plastics.”
For more information about Dana in the UK, please contact:
T: 01925 636682