Fleet & Asset Management Europe 2010 Conference & Exhibition (February 23rd-24th, Amsterdam Marriott, Netherlands).
Hot off the Press! 25+ senior-level speakers will discuss how to devise & deploy interoperable fleet solutions to win future business and open-up fresh revenue streams.
To download the full e-brochure please visit http://www.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/brochure.shtml
Key Sessions & Speakers at Fleet & Asset Management Europe 2010 will include:
• Daimler FleetBoard will reveal the key elements such as innovative driving training schemes and increased visibility that make their fleet telematics system so successful
• Shell will discuss the commercial logic of green solutions and how to position solutions to deliver competitive idle-time and route optimization to slash costs
• GE will discuss how to drive your business forward with valuable insurance partnerships and alliances
• Renault Trucks and Masternaut amongst others will dissect the latest advances in remote vehicle diagnostics to give end-users access to valuable vehicle data
• TNT and TomTom Work will discuss proven business models for integrating fleet management systems (FMS) in a quick and cost-effective manner for SMEs (Small-to-Medium Enterprises)
To see the conference programme in full please visit http://www.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/brochure.shtml
"The Fleet & Asset Management Europe Conference & Exhibition 2010 is the perfect place to determine the exact state of the industry and brainstorm with other like-minded professionals in the
fleet & asset management space"
Product Planner, Scania
The Fleet & Asset Management Europe 2010 Conference will bring together the leaders and visionaries of the Fleet ICT space. This year’s key speakers will include:
• Johan Berglund, Product Manager, Scania
• Andreas Janetzko, Business Development Director, UPS
• Bill Karnazes, Managing Director, Qualcomm Enterprise Services
• Giuliano Giovannini, Marketing Product Director, Iveco
• Mario Haneca, Head of Project Management, Transics
• Karim Jawad, Sales Leader Sensor Solutions, IBM
To see the complete speaker line-up please visit http://www.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/brochure.shtml
*Hurry!* Exclusive Partner Discount: As an event partner we can offer you an exclusive discount of €425 off all full price conference passes. Simply enter discount code "1683Partner" in the discount code box when registering. Please visit https://secure.firstconf.com/auto/fleeteurope/register.htm to register now to attend the most focused European conference & exhibition for the Fleet ICT industry.
91% of previous attendees would recommend Telematics Update events to a colleagues and peers
Start 2010 on the right foot! No other conference can give you access to 200+ senior-level attendees, 25+ expert speakers, 16+ hours of networking and over 16 business-focused topics. Please visit https://secure.firstconf.com/auto/fleeteurope/register.htm to register now to attend the most focused European conference & exhibition for the Fleet ICT industry.
For more information contact the Telematics Update team on:
+44 20 7375 7585/ 1 800 814 3459 ext 7585
P.S. Use Your €425 Discount Offer Now! Simply enter discount code "1683Partner" in the discount code box when registering. https://secure.firstconf.com/auto/fleeteurope/register.htm
P.P.S. Remember to register early by visiting https://secure.firstconf.com/auto/fleeteurope/register.htm in order to make yourself eligible for hotel discounts!