Egemin Automation and STILL officially announce their primary partnership in the KION Group for automation projects in Continental Europe. As such Egemin and STILL combine their strong competencies in intralogistics offering joint high-level automation solutions & projects to the market. Within the partnership framework Egemin Automation and STILL will together deliver integrated material handling solutions based on Egemin’s software and automation technology and STILL’s premium intralogistics equipment and services.
As the seventh independent brand in the KION Group, automation specialist Egemin Automation has been sustainably strengthening KION in managing complex automation projects in intralogistics since May 2015. As STILL – also a KION Group brand – has also developed to become a leading supplier of intralogistics solutions over the past years, a close cooperation between STILL and Egemin Automation has been agreed. Egemin Automation and STILL will be exhibiting both at the CeMAT show in Hannover from 31 May to 3 June and present the joint offering on their respective booths. Visit Egemin Automation in hall 27, H17 and STILL in the outdoor area, pavilion P35.
Meeting customer requirements
Thanks to the official cooperation between Egemin and STILL in automated intralogistics solutions, customer requirements are fully met now. Customers benefit from the sustainability and advantages of the cooperation of two companies within a single global group dedicated to intralogistics:
* Enlarged international team of automation experts with deep know-how in several domains like mechanical, concept and application engineering, controls and software development, project management, etc.
* A larger product portfolio of automated standard trucks for a wide range of applications in receiving, production, storage and distribution
* Higher system availability thanks to extensive and high-quality service network
* Increased efficiency in future use of resources thanks to brand-specific combination of capabilities, e.g. series production of automated standard trucks for Egemin projects.
Automation Solutions with E’gv® AUtomation pack
Egemin Automation’s core activity is the development and integration of turnkey intralogistics automation solutions to optimize internal transport and transport solutions. Thanks to its long-time experience in systems integration and extensive automation and market know-how, Egemin is capable of offering the best-fit solution for its customers. Depending on the customer application, solutions may comprise of systems for AS/RS warehousing, conveying, sorting, order picking, standardized or custom-made AGVs, or automated standard trucks.
The E‘gv® Automation Pack is Egemin’s automation kit for standard STILL warehouse trucks to drive, navigate and handle goods autonomously. Automated standard trucks lead to increased safety and higher reliability of intralogistics processes, cost savings in operations and maintenance and shorter delivery times due to less engineering. The E’gv® Automation Pack consists of:
* an automation box with an industrial PC and all controls
* a navigation laser
* safety scanners
* emergency stops
* a sensor board module on the fork carriage for load and location detection and optional pallet position, side shift and tilt sensor
* a HMI interface with the E’nsor® navigation and controls software
* E’tricc® management software for transport generation and assignment, traffic control and supervision.
Egemin Automation and STILL have been successfully working together for several years now, delivering customised automated material handling solutions to their customers. Over the years Egemin has integrated several turnkey projects with over 40 STILL MX-X, MX-Q and FM-X trucks to customers all over Europe. Egemin customers that are successfully working with automated STILL trucks are amongst others L’Oréal Vichy, D’Ieteren, Miko Pac, Unilin, BASF, etc.