Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, London SW1
The UK's lead policy-maker on climate change, Rt Hon Ed Miliband MP, Secretary of State at the new Department of Energy and Climate Change, has joined the impressive line-up of speakers at the Environment Agency's annual conference. He will make the keynote address on the second morning of the conference on 25 November.
Environmental futures 08: creating the climate for change will bring leaders in government, business, investment and environment together to discuss their roles in adapting to climate change and working towards a low carbon economy.
Other speakers and panellists include:
· Stavros Dimas, European Commissioner for the Environment
· Dr James Hansen, Director of the NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies
· Rt Hon Hilary Benn MP, Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
· Boris Johnson, Mayor of London
· Sir Michael Pitt, Independent Chair of The Pitt Review: Lessons learned from the 2007 floods
· Jane Davidson AM, Minister for Environment, Sustainability and Housing, Welsh Assembly Government
· Dr Chris West, Director of the UK Climate Impacts Programme
· Nick Robins, Head of Climate Change Centre of Excellence, HSBC
· Richard Gillies, Director of Plan A, Marks and Spencer
To see the full line up of speakers, seminars and workshops and to register as a delegate visit www.environment-agency.gov.uk/conference