Featuring the Strategic Manufacturing Awards
**Additional tour places now released**
With just 2 weeks to go until the European Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2008, the final arrangements are being made. This year sees a record number of delegates with over 120 senior level decision makers from the some of the globe's most recognisable brands already confirmed including:
Avon: Managing Director
Bombardier: Director of Manufacturing
Cadburys: Head of Manufacturing
Danfoss: Vice President
Janssen: Senior Dir Chemical Production
Michelin: Industrial Performance Director
Nestle: VP Manufacturing
Pilkington Deutschland: Plant Manager
Sandvik: Technical Director
Whirlpool Europe: Senior Director Operations
View live delegate list at http://www.ems-summit.com/delegates.asp
Due to demand a number of additional places on our exclusive tours at DHL and BMW have now been released – contact Laurence Allen on +44 (0)20 7202 7560 to secure yours.
Now in its 4th year this is the conference and networking event at which to find out the answers to the key questions affecting every manufacturing industry across the globe.
Our innovative programme structure not only offers keynote sessions, panel discussions and vendor-led interactive workshops but also an exclusive networking model of pre-arranged, private one-to-one meetings. Delegates and sponsors meet only with those who have expressed an interest in meeting with them, ensuring that precious networking time is spent productively, maximising the very real chance of doing business at the event.
Russell Mills, Director, Climate and Energy Policy, Dow Chemical Switzerland, speaking during the Manufacturing Strategy session held on the 7th October 2008 is sharing his extensive knowledge of two key areas essential to the current manufacturing agenda, Energy Efficiency and Sustainability.
Dr Jürgen Kröger, Director, Economies of the Member States, Directorate General for Economic and Financial Affairs, European Commission Belgium, will be conducting the opening keynote session on Day one. This unmissable presentation will look to alleviate the economic uncertainty surrounding European Manufacturers.
Strategic Manufacturing Awards
With winners determined by an independent and world-class judging panel, the ceremony will reward the region's foremost enterprises for best practice and celebrate manufacturing excellence across vital disciplines including energy management, skills in manufacturing and IT in manufacturing over the past twelve months.
The short listing process has now been completed. Join us for a gala evening of celebration on the 8th October 2008 and see the winners presented with their awards!
To book your ticket, contact Priya Prasad on +44 (0) 20 7202 7633 or visit http://www.manufacturing-awards.com/ for more details
Event Facts and Figures
· EMS 2008 is a three day event that is now in its fourth year
· 2 exclusive tours at globally recognised companies – DHL & BMW
· Includes the inaugural Strategic Manufacturing Awards
· Taking place at the Swissôtel Düsseldorf delegates can choose to: Meet with other attendees or take pre-arranged meetings with a select group of leading vendors such as Microsoft, Cognos, Autodesk, Oracle, Deloitte and Rockwell Automation
· At least 200 end user delegates are expected
· Visit www.ems-summit.com or call +44 (0)20 7202 7560 for more information
About World Trade Group:
· WTG is a market-leading conference company that brings together senior executives from world-class organizations for a unique blend of knowledge sharing,networking and deal-making.
· Each year more than 5000 senior delegates – predominantly Fortune or FTSE 500 – attend one of WTG's high level business events in Europe and North America. Many of our events are now in their ninth or tenth successful year.
· Our event portfolio includes more than 40 'must attend' conferences and events held across Europe and North America across 8 key core industries: life sciences, media and telecoms, energy, manufacturing, business services.
· The event format pioneered by WTG has carefully researched conference programmes are combined with facilitated networking sessions to provide delegates with cutting edge information and innovative solutions.