The Freight Transport Association’s (FTA) Transport Manager Conferences are scheduled to return in the autumn of 2013 and, with a wide variety of speakers and subjects, promise to target the key issues for the forthcoming year.
The Transport Manager series will be on the road throughout the UK from September to December 2013, and has a varied programme offering valuable information and advice in the one day.
Attendees of the FTA Transport Manager Conference will benefit from hearing first-hand from industry experts, be able to measure their operation against others and leave with the confidence that their business is completely up-to-date with the latest industry developments.
FTA policy experts will also be on hand to provide essential updates providing delegates with essential guidance and best practice advice surrounding future legislation and enforcement changes.
Key sessions at Transport Manager 2013 include:
• Traffic Commissioner’s address
• Understanding VOSA’s procedures
• Professionalising the industry
• Getting a handle on cycle safety
• Maximising fuel efficiency
Venues and dates for FTA Transport Manager 2013:
• Wednesday 11 September, Brands Hatch
• Wednesday 18 September, Durham
• Wednesday 25 September, Warrington
• Wednesday 2 October, Leeds
• Tuesday 8 October, Taunton
• Wednesday 16 October, Huntingdon
• Wednesday 23 October, Chepstow
• Wednesday 30 October, Dunblane
• Wednesday 6 November, Sheffield
• Wednesday 13 November, Southampton
• Wednesday 20 November, Slough
• Wednesday 27 November, Crawley
• Wednesday 4 December, Birmingham
FTA is offering a special ‘Early Bird’ price for FTA members who book before 31 July of just £285 plus VAT per delegate.
The price for FTA members booking after that date is £325 plus VAT for the first delegate and £275 plus VAT for subsequent delegates; the cost for non-members is £385 plus VAT for the first delegate and £345 plus VAT for subsequent delegates.
Call the FTA Member Service Centre on 08717 11 22 22
Complete the online booking form at www.fta.co.uk/TM2013