A new online sales company specialising in mobile aluminium scaffold towers and low level access platforms will open for business on Friday 6th December. Go Direct Access Ltd launches with a number of lower-priced access products, initially aimed at the UK and Irish trade merchant and retail sectors.
The product range includes competitively-priced mobile access towers, podium access steps and folding low-level work platforms all designed for fast and easy assembly without the need for tools. All products comply with the EU Work at Height regulations and offer a choice of working heights.
Part of the Instant UpRight group of companies, Go Direct Access provides customers the assurance of high quality manufacturing with a price tag to suit the general tradesman, small contractor and DIY enthusiast who prefers to purchase rather than hire. All of the products are suitable for working at height in applications such as installation, general maintenance and light building work. The cost of ownership is low, with tower prices starting at under £450, giving users a very high return on their investment.
Customers will benefit from free same-day shipping with tracking, secure credit card payment and manufacturer’s 14-day money back guarantee when ordering the products from the new web store www.GoDirectAccess.com.
Short training videos of each product show customers the key features and the simple set up techniques.
The Go-Direct Access product range includes –
TT250 Aluminium Quick Erect Trade Towers
• Working heights from 2.8m to 9.1m
• High strength welded aluminium frames
• Folding one piece base can be used alone, or increased by a further 3 lifts which can give an extra 6 platform heights
• Complies to BS1139 (Part 6)
TP100 and TP150 Podium Steps
• Working heights of 1m and 1.5m
• Safe speedy access platforms that eliminate the need for step ladders. The podiums are compact and easy to assemble and dismantle. Fully Guarded for operator safety, complete with touching brake and no outriggers required. Compliant with PAS 250 and the Work at Height Directive.
T200 Towermatic one-piece low level platform
• Choice of three working heights of 2m, 1m and 0.55m
• Safe stable work platform at three useful working heights. The one piece unit which unfolds from a compact base simply locks into position at the desired height. No loose components; can be erected and dismantled effortlessly via tension springs; and packs away to fit into a large estate car.
Elaine Brown at Go Direct Access Ltd
Tel: +44(0)203 6274972