Green Growth London workshops will inspire and grow green businesses
London Remade and Kingston University have created a funded package of free training workshops to help existing businesses and new start-ups develop in the green marketplace.
Experienced presenters will provide six days of high quality training, from 8 November to 13 December, for people in Greater London that work, or aspire to work with recycled materials, including environmental entrepreneurs, manufacturers, and designers. It is hoped the workshops will educate and inspire delegates to help develop and grow businesses that use recycled materials in their products.
The full day workshops will take place in central London, covering the following topics:
• Leadership through sustainability
• Accessing finance
• Sustainable Design
• Developing sales
• Intellectual Property
• Where next for additional support?
On completing the course of workshops delegates will know how to:
• achieve market leadership through sustainability
• exploit the use of recycled materials
• identify and develop their entrepreneurial skills
• be more confident and excel at networking
• be more effective at selling and promoting their business proposition
• market their product and business
• access different sources of financial support
• recognise and address intellectual property issues
• access additional business support
For more information about the content of the workshops and the presenters, or to register for the training, visit www.greengrowthlondon.co.uk
Green Growth London is supported by Inspired Recycling, the European Regional Development Fund, enhance and WestFocus.