There are only a few weeks to go until the 2015 Awards for Excellence in Recycling and Waste Management close for entries Thursday 19th March 2015.
Celebrating the creativity, innovation and sheer dedication of those working to keep resources in the loop, the Awards for Excellence in Recycling and Waste Management are the best way to show your colleagues, customers and stakeholders that you really are top of your field.
Big business, entrepreneurs, charities and local authorities will be competing for the top spots in the 2015 Awards for Excellence. Founded by the Environment Media Group, these prestigious awards recognise individual success stories, outstanding team efforts and original approaches to sustainable resource management.
Entrants have until midday on Thursday 19th March to submit their 500 word entry for the judges’ consideration. With a broad selection of categories to choose from, those ahead of their field are strongly encouraged to take part in the recycling ‘Oscars’. Last year’s new award – Circular Economy Success – was a great hit and is sure to attract a host of fascinating entries for 2015.
All finalists receive two free tickets to the glittering awards ceremony, which takes place on Thursday 14th May 2015 at one of London’s most prestigious venues, the five-star Landmark Hotel. The awards will be hosted by journalist and broadcaster, Eamonn Holmes.
Speaking about the 2015 awards, Steve Eminton, letsrecycle.com editor said: “The Awards for Excellence is a high profile event in the recycling calendar, rewarding diverse efforts from the private, public and social enterprise sector. The ceremony is an exciting and enjoyable networking event, and the credit that comes with an award win is immeasurable.”
Free to enter, this year’s eleven categories are:
• Retail recycling champion
• Circular economy success
• Waste management initiative in the commercial and public sector, sponsored by Taylor Bins
• Design of a waste management facility, sponsored by the Environmental Services Association
• Collection crew of the year, sponsored by Bywaters
• The best community recycling initiative
• Recycling business of the year, sponsored by Ceris Burns International
• Civic amenity site of the year, sponsored by REPIC
• The best local authority recycling initiative
• Local authority recycling champion, sponsored by Biffa
• Zero waste platinum award, sponsored by SAICA Natur and Wastecare
Good luck and we look forward to seeing you in May!
For the full list of criteria and entry guidelines or to book your place at the awards, please visit www.awardsforexcellence.co.uk or contact Iona Smith or Daniella Jarvie-Thomas at Environment Media Group by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 7633 4524.