Maxatec announces a new partnership agreement to distribute Imaje's high-volume, Compact, Direct Thermal and the Nova thermal transfer label printers.
Imaje, a wholly owned subsidiary of the New York-based Dover Group (NYSE: DOV), is a leading manufacturer of coding and marking solutions. Imaje designs, manufactures and distributes, coding and marking equipment to meet a huge range of product identification requirements.
Imaje offers unique products for the bar code label printing market that combine compact size, small footprint and rugged engineering. The range is extremely robust for high volume printing in challenging environments – rivalling the performance of 'big-box' printers – yet their size is comparable to small desktop printers.
Maxatec and Imaje have developed a partnership with the aim of providing customers with reliable solutions that offer the best value in the market today.
Steve Ellison from Imaje said, 'Maxatec has a great deal of experience in the market and has a well-established infrastructure to support sales, marketing and technical support for Imaje products. Imaje are pleased to have Maxatec on board to continue to develop the UK marketplace alongside a company with such good customer focus.'
Steve Berry from Maxatec said 'Imaje printers are ideal for customers that demand high-speed printing, small footprint and rugged construction. We are extremely pleased to be able to offer this unique range of printers. They are ultra-reliable with a large installed base in warehousing, logistics, in-vehicle printing and ticket printing applications.'
The Imaje Compact Range
Compact desktop printers that are flexible, with a wide range of unique features and options. The heavy-duty, small Compact Series is ideal for restricted spaces, high volume and on-demand printing of labels, tickets and tags.
• Easy integration with mainframe/ERP systems
• Control of and communication with peripherals such as weigh scales and conveyor belt sensors directly from the printer
• PC-free printing to cut cost and increase production uptime – no risk for PC viruses
• Fast print cycle
• Web server and built-in setup program eliminate operator adjustments
• World-class software support tools
• Flexible options – cutters, peel rewind, label take sensor, stacking and wall-mount kits, RFID version
Rugged and Unique:
• All metal construction
• The smallest footprint in its class
• Free standing, Truck Mount, Tower-Mounted or Wall-Mounted
• Straight paper path for quick and easy label loading without the need to open the printer
• Easy to use and easy to install.
• Quick release print head and roller
• Configurable Front Button for label feed, repeat print or label dispense
• Non-stick, label resistant surface for clean appearance
• Fast print speed up to 5 inches/sec (125 mm/s)
• 4″ (104mm) print width