Hytera logistics and distribution two way radio communication product solutions

Mercedes-Benz Trucks posts a record-breaking September

Mercedes-Benz Trucks UK incorporating FUSO Trucks has posted an industry-leading end to 2015’s third quarter and in doing so set all-time new sales records.

In the month of September Mercedes-Benz and FUSO Trucks, with their compelling product range covering 3.5-250 tonne market sectors, registered a total of 1,475 vehicles. This means that with a combined year-to-date market share of 19.26%, approximately one in five of all trucks registered in the UK is both sold and supported by the Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicles Dealer Network.

Mike Belk, Managing Director Mercedes-Benz Trucks, said: “The successful 2015 third-quarter results are a clear indication that our range of Trucks and Customer Services are both delivering upon our promises and meeting our customers’ operational requirements. Registering more trucks in September than any other OEM clearly demonstrates that our products have the confidence to deliver sound solutions and clear business benefits.”

Mercedes-Benz tractor units continue to find favour throughout the UK by virtue of their class-leading build qualities, robust designs and low fuel consumptions. In the month of September 34.5%, or just over one in three, of all tractors registered in the UK, wore the three-pointed star. Year-to-date registrations show that 21.5%, or one in every five, of all tractors entering service in the UK are by Mercedes-Benz.

Success in the 7.5-tonne sector is also compelling evidence that the Atego and the FUSO Canter models are both delivering upon customer expectations. Recording a best-0ever combined September market sector share of 25.1%, one in every four 7.5-tonne trucks registered in the UK wears either the three pointed star or three diamonds. Year-to-date across 2015, Atego and FUSO Canter 7.5-tonne vehicles have recorded 9.4% and 15.2% respectively, resulting in a combined 24.6 % market share.

Vincente Connolly, Director National Sales Mercedes-Benz and FUSO Trucks, commented: “Both the year-to-date and end-of-month September market share stats help bear out the facts that in many hard-working environments, Mercedes-Benz and FUSO Trucks stand head and shoulders above the rest.

“Regular conversations with customers help us to understand their individual vehicle needs and ensure we deliver a range of business-focused trucks with the confidence that they will both meet and surpass expectations and in doing so ensure repeat business.”

Post Your Latest News On MHW

Check Also

Hydrogen fuel cell specialist Intelligent Energy to participate at IMHX 2022

Hydrogen fuel cell specialist to participate at IMHX 2022

Intelligent Energy, a leading fuel cell development and manufacturing business, has been announced as one …

MHW Latest Top Tweets