· Seminar about Customs’ compliance benchmarking, Tuesday, 23rd April 2013, 2pm – 3pm
· Part of The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) Seminar Day
AEB (International) Ltd will take an active part in the free seminar programme at this year’s Multimodal, the UK and Ireland’s leading freight transport and logistics exhibition. On 23rd April 2013 from 2pm to 3pm, AEB and Invensys will host a seminar about the CILT LogMark Global Trade & Customs Management Benchmarking Group.
AEB’s General Manager Claire Umney and International Business Development Director Mark Brannan, together with Invensys’ Mark Corby, Director of Trade Compliance – EMEA will introduce the CILT(UK)’s LogMark Global Trade & Customs Management benchmarking group, which enables companies to benchmark their global trade and customs processes and procedures against their peers. They will also cover the challenges of international trade compliance and the benefits of performing a benchmarking exercise.
The seminar about Customs compliance benchmarking is part of The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) seminar day. It will cover the following topics:
· Introduction to LogMark
· Understanding Trade Compliance
· Challenges of International Trade
· What is Trade Compliance Benchmarking?
· Why do I need Trade Compliance Benchmarking?
· Details of the Global Trade & Customs Management benchmarking questionnaire
· How the questionnaire results will be collated
· Benefits of going through the process and how to use/interpret the results
· What support is available from CILT(UK)
Multimodal is working with the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) and the Freight Transport Association (FTA) to deliver high quality seminars, panel discussions and master classes to help businesses achieve smooth supply chain operations. To view the full seminar programme or to register, please visit http://www.multimodal.org.uk/htm/s20100503.080738.htm.