- Latest Red Ledge Manufacturer system is fully integrated and 100% automated, from advanced machine control to shipping sortation
- Collects a high level of manufacturing product and process data
- Pinpoints problems to minimise downtime and maintenance costs
- Designed using the latest ‘Red Ledge CORE’ software development tool
- Red Ledge plug-together Supply Chain Software Series also includes WMS and asset management systems
Software application and engineering company Red Ledge is launching a “next generation” manufacturing production system. The latest version of ‘Red Ledge Manufacturer’ is fully integrated and 100% automated, driven by advanced machine control with state-of-the-art digital I/O connectivity and including a time-saving shipping sortation module say Red Ledge.
Red Ledge Manufacturer has been designed to maximise product visibility with full accuracy throughout the manufacturing process, from machine control to distribution. The system automatically collects a higher level of product and process data that helps management to pinpoint problems, minimise downtime and reduce maintenance costs say Red Ledge.
Red Ledge Manufacturer has been developed using the latest ‘Red Ledge CORE’ systems development tool, which integrates both application and database layers as standard. This is the second of three launches in the Red Ledge Supply Chain Software Series of WMS, manufacturing and asset management systems. All are plug-together and designed for any organisation wanting to run a one-stop, fully integrated supply chain, but also available standalone.
Red Ledge software can be deployed rapidly, is compatible with all mainstream ERP systems and is RFID-ready according to the company.