- New WMS has fully integrated inventory and courier proof-of-delivery systems
- Runs on mobiles using android technology
- Uses intuitive touch screen technology
- Has been designed using the latest ‘Red Ledge CORE’ software development tool
- Next generation of Red Ledge supply chain software to include related warehouse management, manufacturing and asset management systems
- Company growing at 40% per annum
In the first of three related moves software application and engineering company Red Ledge is launching a warehouse management system (WMS) “that has been developed for today’s customer-driven, joined-up supply chain”, says Red Ledge managing director Andy O’Donnell. This is the first of three new product announcements, with ‘Red Ledge WMS’ to be followed by related Asset Management and Manufacturing system launches. All systems will be plug-together, designed for any organisation wanting to run a one-stop, fully integrated supply chain but also available standalone.
Developed using the latest ‘Red Ledge CORE’ systems development tool, which integrates both application and database layers as standard ‘Red Ledge WMS’ incorporates fully integrated courier proof of delivery and inventory systems, has an intuitive touch screen user environment and can be run on mobile phones using android technology.
Red Ledge software can be deployed rapidly, is compatible with all mainstream ERP systems and is RFID-ready according to the company.
Red Ledge’s ability to read and respond to market demand with popular, cost-competitive supply chain solutions has paid dividends for the Company which is growing at 40% per annum.