- Renovotec trade-up campaign offers £250 discount on every Honeywell CK75
- 31% smaller and lighter than other ultra-rugged mobile computers
- Offers same-device Windows 6.5-to-Android 6 operating system conversion
- Industrial-grade, withstands 8ft drops onto concrete
- Superior motion and barcode reader performance
- Switch easily to near or far scanning and voice tasks
- Maintains fast response times in low signal, poor connection areas
- Cold storage option
“This is the best-designed ultra-rugged mobile computer to come onto the market. It sets a new benchmark for its class and we urge users to take a closer look” says Renovotec managing director Richard Gilliard
Renovotec, the UK’s fastest growing rugged hardware, software and services provider for warehousing and distribution, manufacturing and retail companies is launching a campaign for the ultra-rugged Honeywell CK75 handheld computer. Users will be offered up to £250 discount when they trade up to the industrial-grade CK75, which is 31% smaller and lighter than other ultra-rugged mobile computers and has been optimised for warehouse and distribution environments say Honeywell. Best-in-class user benefits include easy-switch to near or far scanning and voice tasks; superior motion tolerance and barcode read performance; consistently fast response in low signal and poor connection areas; and the ability to withstand 8 foot drops onto concrete. A cold storage version of the CK75 is also available.
Move to Android without moving product
Importantly the Honeywell CK75 offers easy, built-in conversion from the Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 to Android 6 operating system, without moving product – saving investment in computers and peripherals during the transition to a new Android-driven environment.
“This is the best-designed ultra-rugged mobile computer to come onto the market. It sets a new benchmark for its class and we urge users to take a closer look” says Renovotec managing director Richard Gilliard.