RUD offer an extensive range of lifting and lashing applications which includes both welded and threaded types, covering a working load capacity range from 0.6 to 200 tonne. Offering over 270 different tested and certified lifting/lashing points, 210 of which are for bolting and 60 for welding.
The RUD PSA-Fall Protection Anchorage Points PSA-VRS (STAR-POINT) and PSA-INOX-STAR are not lifting points of the traditional type, they are designed as an anchorage point and used as an anchor point for personnel protection equipment.
Safety is paramount and ensuring that employees are equipped with top quality products is a vital element in safety on the job in potentially hazardous working environments. The protection anchorage points provide that ultimate safety factor by permanently attaching to structures where frequent fall protection is required.
The PSA-Fall Protection Anchorage Points have been certified successfully by the Employers Liability Insurance Association and the Building Industry (BG Bau), you can be rest assured that the standard of the RUD PSA-Fall Protection Anchorage Points are of an exceptional standard.
The INOX-STAR offers many distinctive features:
• Lifting point to be used as an anchor point for personal protective equipment acc. to DIN EN 795, certified by the German BG BAU (Employer´s insurance association of the building industry).
• Pentagonal shape distinctive variety to DIN 580 eye bolt
• Offers 50% higher working load limit than the DIN eye bolt
• It can be turned and adjusted to any load direction 360°
• Offers a design factor of 4:1 against damage
• 100% crack detected
• High resistance to corrosion
• Must be turned 360° when tightened
PSA STARPOINT offers many distinctive features:
• To be used as an anchor point for personal protective equipment acc. to DIN EN 795, certified by the German BG BAU (Employer´s insurance association of the building industry).
• Star-shaped distinctive variety to DIN 580 eye bolt.
• The VRS-PSA is not supposed to be used permanently outdoor. For this application we recommend the PSA-INOX-Star.
• Forged, material 1.6541, high tensile quenched and tempered, 100% electro magnetic crack inspected according to En 1677-1.
• Safety factor 4:1
PSA-VRS (STAR-POINT) and PSA-INOX-STAR
As one of the world’s largest manufacturers of lifting and lashing applications combined with their extensive range of products and knowledge in the market, RUD are continually innovating and developing their extensive product range to stay at the forefront of their customers’ demands.
For more information call 01227 276 611
or visit www.rud.co.uk