Are you fully prepared. It is thought that up to half of all organisations have an inadequate Business Continuity Plan (BCP) in place. Our research confirms that natural disasters, IT, data security, rising commodity prices and outsourcing/offshoring remain the most high-profile risks to business longevity.
At SCRM 2008 we want to tackle BCP head on giving our delegates the key skills to create a successful BCP from how to Identify, Assess and Mitigate against potential risk. A comprehensive programme coupled with real life case studies illustrating successful risk management in international businesses will give delegates solutions to take back and implement on their return.
BCP programme highlights include:
John O'Connor, Director, Supply Chain Risk Management at Cisco Systems, reveals how Cisco has succeeded in not only preparing for the unexpected but also in creating a pro-active risk framework for the business
Stefan Bauhofer, Global Risk Manager, Production, Schindler, Switzerland discusses the importance of introducing an enterprise-wide Business Continuity Plan and the positive impact of harmonisation at group level
We are delighted to welcome Forrester as our independent research partner and Bill Nagel, Security and Risk Management EMEA, Forrester Research Netherlands will be speaking about how – Securing IT Systems to defuse supply chain risks.
Now in its 2nd year this is the conference and networking event at which to find out the answers to the key questions affecting every manufacturing industry across the globe.
Our innovative programme structure not only offers keynote sessions, panel discussions and vendor-led interactive workshops but also an exclusive networking model of pre-arranged, private one-to-one meetings. Delegates and sponsors meet only with those who have expressed an interest in meeting with them, ensuring that precious networking time is spent productively, maximising the very real chance of doing business at the event.
View live delegate list at www.scrmevent.com/delegates.com
View live sponsor list at www.scrmevent.com/sponsors.com
Contact Andrew Richards on +44 (0) 20 7202 7547 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on Sponsorship and delegate packages.
Event Facts and Figures
· SCRM 2008 – 2 day event in its second year
· Taking place at the Beurs-WTC Congress Center Rotteram delegates can choose to: Meet with other attendees or take pre-arranged meetings with a select group of leading vendors such as Deutsche Bank, Priority Freight and Protiviti
· At least 100 end user delegates are expected
· Visit www.scrmevent.com or call +44 (0)20 7202 7560 for more information
About World Trade Group:
· WTG is a market-leading conference company that brings together senior executives from world-class organizations for a unique blend of knowledge sharing,networking and deal-making.
· Each year more than 5000 senior delegates – predominantly Fortune or FTSE 500 – attend one of WTG's high level business events in Europe and North America. Many of our events are now in their ninth or tenth successful year.
· Our event portfolio includes more than 40 'must attend' conferences and events held across Europe and North America across 8 key core industries: life sciences, media an telecoms, energy, manufacturing, business services, defence, property and technology.
· The event format pioneered by WTG has carefully researched conference programmes are combined with facilitated networking sessions to provide delegates with cutting edge information and innovative solutions.