Alan Spencer and Clive Baker, dedicated Autoparts Managers for SSI Schaefer, are back once again exhibiting at Britain’s fastest growing and most successful trade only event, The Automotive Trade Show, NEC, Birmingham on 24-26 April 2007.
Spencer and Baker will be on hand throughout the three day exhibition offering expert advice and information on the effective storage of automotive parts. They will be showcasing their talents on stand number 1461 alongside some of the biggest names in the automotive industry.
SSI Schaefer has made its own name in automotive storage by looking after some of those biggest marques in the business. The UK’s leading storage and materials handling equipment solutions provider, has been supplying the automotive industry for over 30 years.
With a dedicated Autoparts team, SSI Schaefer has developed a unique partnering approach, working hand in hand with its customers to develop, design and implement the most innovative yet cost effective solution for each project – regardless of size.
Whether the need is for a specially designed autoparts shelving or racking system or a solution using SSI Schaefer’s famous ‘Nut and Bolt Free’ technology, SSI provides total autoparts support.
This level of expertise has attracted some of the best known names in automotive manufacture…….. Mercedes, BMW, Ford, Vauxhall, Volkswagen and Audi have all benefited from the SSI Schaefer unrivalled range of products, accessories and systems.
SSI Schaefer supply a number of storage solution products for today’s fast moving autoparts environment and their RK Container range is
perfect for the automotive industry, designed for the location of small and medium sized parts.
With stocks of top sellers in the UK, the RK range is available in
either plastic, conductive plastic or steel. 300 / 400 / 500 and 600 mm deep, the range has been developed to integrate with ease into SSI Schaefer’s modular shelving systems but will also fit all shelving style systems.
Divider slots and label holders are moulded-in to facilitate
high-density storage and to allow for the easy picking of parts. The RK range has been designed to act as a draw-style system; each container has a moulded-in backstop, so they are not pulled all the way out of the shelf.
Allan Spencer, Autoparts Account Manager, SSI Schaefer, said:
“The RK container range can be used in any combination within shelf units, independent from the application. Regardless of whether the installation is multi-tier, ground floor only or a carousel type storage system, SSI Schaefer containers provide the perfect storage solution.”
Other SSI Schaefer storage solutions for the automotive industry include:
* R2000, R3000 and R4000 modular shelving systems to provide a quick economic solution to storage problems, which can be extended as required at any time from single to multi-tier systems.
* The specially designed Schaefer R3000 system offers secure storage and ease of access for all types of bodywork and bulky items. The system includes a complete comprehensive range of accessories.
* Exhaust storage can be easily accommodated using R3000
technology. Accessories help to create separate areas for all component sizes.
* Storage of various sizes of tyres is made easy with the specifically designed tyre storage system incorporating the Regal 3000 shelving system.
* Schaefer’s advanced design of the R4000 system, opens up the potential for multi-tier installations with minimal additional steelwork. The Schaefer multi-tier system also includes a unique
lighting system, which provides excellent illumination incorporated within the storage system, independent of other light sources in the warehouse.