ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED – 1ST AUGUST 2008
Good news, due to the unprecedented number of intentions to nominate received; the deadline for entry into the inaugural Strategic Manufacturing Awards has been extended to the 1st August 2008!
The entries received so far have been of an extremely high standard from some of the globe's most established brands including Diageo and Procter & Gamble. Seize this opportunity to stand up against them and show the European manufacturing industry just how impressive your company really is!
Taking place as part of the European Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2008, The Strategic Manufacturing Awards, in conjunction with Manufacturing Business Technology magazine and supported by Manufacturing Insights, Manufacturing & Logistics IT and the Institute of Engineering and Technology, have been created to reward best practice within Europe's diverse manufacturing community. Categories have been chosen to reflect the issues currently confronting the manufacturing industry in which companies are striving to break new ground and create success with innovation, sustainability and technology.
The categories for the inaugural Strategic Manufacturing Awards are as follows:
Green Manufacturing Award
Innovation Award (sponsored by Microsoft)
Operational Excellence Award
Manufacturing IT Awards
Skills in Manufacturing Award
Demand-Driven Manufacturer of the Year Award
More information can be found at:
Winning an accolade at the prestigious Strategic Manufacturing Awards helps towards showing superiority in the marketplace and companies will be clearly aligned with excellence and recognised as a leader in their field – not to mention the marketing and business advantages an award offers.
Our world class judging panel, which includes Dr Christof Spathelf, Head of Manufacturing Overseas at Volkswagen and Pierfrancesco Manenti EMEA Research Director at Manufacturing Insights, will work to identify the best-of-the-best from hundreds of nominees.
Winners will be announced during a gala evening at which attendees will enjoy not only a delicious three course meal but also an unrivalled networking opportunity to mix business with pleasure!
Book your place today!
Event Facts and Figures
· European Manufacturing Strategies 2008 is a three day event that is now in its 4th year
· Europe's leading strategic event for process and discrete manufacturers
· Taking place at the Swissôtel Düsseldorf delegates can choose to:
Meet with other attendees or take pre-arranged meetings with a select group of leading vendors such as ABB, Airbus CIMPA, Microsoft, Rockwell Automation
· At least 200 end user delegates are expected
· Visit www.ems-summit.com or call +44 (0)20 7202 7560 for more information
About World Trade Group:
· WTG is a market-leading conference company that brings together senior executives from world-class organizations for a unique blend of knowledge sharing, networking and deal-making.
· Each year more than 5000 senior delegates – predominantly Fortune or FTSE 500 – attend one of WTG's high level business events in Europe and North America. Many of our events are now in their ninth or tenth successful year.
· Our event portfolio includes more than 40 'must attend' conferences and events held across Europe and North America across 8 key core industries: life sciences, media an telecoms, energy, manufacturing, business services, defence, property and technology.
· The event format pioneered by WTG has carefully researched conference programmes are combined with facilitated networking sessions to provide delegates with cutting edge information and innovative solutions.