Materials handling equipment brand Hyster will be exhibiting ten new Intelligent Designs at CeMAT 2011, the "world’s leading fair for intralogistics" in Hannover, Germany, 2-6 May.
Dominant in the outdoor exhibition area on stand G-02, Hyster will show its strength delivering fuel efficient, tough and reliable trucks with a low cost of operation.
Visitors to the stand can expect to see:
1. The new low emissions Hyster ReachStacker that aims to deliver fuel savings of around 15% in port and terminal applications. This is the first time the Stage IIIB compliant truck will be seen in a public exhibition.
2. The H22.00XM-12EC Hyster empty container handler on display will be a focal point for Intelligent Design at CeMAT delivering low lifetime costs. It offers significant benefits in cost of operation by featuring the award winning tyre saving technology that can reduce front tyre bills by as much as a factor of three.
IC Counterbalance trucks
3. The new LPG version of the compact 8-9 tonne Fortens will be exhibited, which is ideally suited to a number of high capacity applications, particularly where space is at a premium or front-end attachments are utilised, such as in the paper handling or beverages industry.
4. The upgrade of the popular H2.0-3.5FT and H4.0-5.5FT Fortens series of trucks will also be on show. This flagship product now offers even lower operating costs with the introduction of a number of new Hyster technologies that are designed to achieve up to 15% reduction in fuel consumption . The new features include load sensing hydraulics, new transmission and reduced weight.
5. For low intensity or medium duty operations, Hyster will launch the new CT-Series of diesel and LPG IC pneumatic forklift trucks at CeMAT, available in 2,000kg or 2,500kg capacities.
Battery powered products
6. The energy efficient JXN range of electric counterbalance trucks has also expanded further with the introduction of the J4.0-5.0XN series. This extremely tough and powerful electric truck is designed for indoor or outdoor arduous operations requiring the highest dependability, productivity and lowest cost of ownership. This robust design with outstanding traction is generally associated with IC engine powered units.
7. The new Hyster 24V electric counterbalance truck will also be shown for the first time at CeMAT. The A1.3-1.5XNT three wheel forklift series is compact, extremely manoeuvrable and shares many features of the bigger JXN range as well as focussing on the needs of the lighter duty applications.
8. A completely new design of the low level order picker is available with scooter control and a variety of fork lengths and options, including a scissor lift. The new design ensures the picker places loads at the optimum height for their operation.
9. For the first time, Hyster is introducing a Tow Truck into its product range. This truck is based on the design of the new low level order picker and has a towing capacity of 5 tonnes, and is suitable for supplying material to production lines, making it ideal for the automotive and engineering industries and for any type of line feed operations
10. The new developments on the popular Matrix reach truck can also be seen. These improvements include an increase of 8% in maximum travel speed, a new ergonomic seat and the introduction of a new overhead guard designed to provide optimum visibility for the operator throughout the lowering and lifting cycle. These improvements will help to deliver greater performance and a lower cost of operation.
Hyster will also be demonstrating other models from its full line offering of tough and dependable materials handling equipment.
Hyster products are distributed and supported through an extensive network of authorised dealers, providing extensive local coverage through their sales and service locations across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), The Americas and Asia-Pacific. At CeMAT, Hyster will be presenting recent additions to its strong network of distribution partners, particularly in France, Turkey and India. Zeppelin, the Hyster distributor in Germany, has also expanded regional service coverage and capability over recent months via additional local sales and service partners.