The new Terex® Finlay 893 is a highly versatile and aggressive machine engineered and built for working in quarrying, mining, construction and demolition debris, topsoil, recycling, sand, gravel, coal, ore and aggregate applications.
This aggressive forward facing inclined modular configuration screenbox has a 6.1m x 1.83m (20′ x 6′) top deck and a 5.5m x 1.83m (18′ x 6′) bottom deck. Depending on the working application of the machine hydraulic adjustment can be used to vary the working range angle of the screen box between 14 – 18°. The screenbox top deck can be fitted with a variety of screening media including; Mesh, Punch plate, bofor bars & Tines. The bottom deck can be fitted with mesh, punch plate & cascade fingers.
A high performance 1100mm (44") apron feeder and hydraulic gearbox drive is fitted to the machine as standard and has proven performance and versatility in demanding and varied working environments. The hopper has a 10m³ (13.1 yd³) capacity as standard.
The machine is powered by either a Tier 3 / Stage 3A Caterpillar C6.6 151kW (202hp) or a Tier 4i Caterpillar C4.4 129kW (173hp) and is equipped with three hydraulically folding discharge conveyors allowing for maximum stockpiling capacity and associated benefits of rapid set up and tear down times.
The heavy duty crawler tracks, and optional radio remote control unit, make on site mobility very easy.
A key feature of the machine is the ability to hydraulically raise the screenbox 600mm (24") at the discharge end to provide additional clearance for ease of media change as well as routine maintenance of the screenbox and fines transfer.
The plant has the capacity to process at a rate of up to 800 tonnes per hour and can be fed either by a tracked mobile crusher or an excavator.
This fully self-contained plant can be hydraulically folded and ready for transport in less than 30 minutes making it the ideal machine for large scale contract screening projects were a highly productive and dependable screen is paramount.
• Versatile aggressive screen box can be easily adapted to suit many applications.
• Modular configuration screen box with 6.1m x 1.8m (20′ x 6′) top deck and 5.5m x 1.8m (18′ x 6′) bottom deck screen.
• Screen box can accept bofor bars, screen harps, woven mesh, punch plate and cascade fingers.
• Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 14 – 18°.
• Screen box discharge end can be hydraulically raised 600mm (24") to facilitate efficient and easy media access and changing.
• All stockpiling conveyors are hydraulic angle adjustable with hydraulic extending head sections for maximum discharge & stockpile height.
• Apron feeder angle adjustable, lower position to accommodate crusher feed, high position provides reduced feeder incline angle when operated in direct feed mode from excavator/loader.