Materials Handling World Terms & Conditions
FIRST THE IMPORTANT PARTS:
Refund / Cancellation Policy
Should you wish to cancel any order with us or ask for a refund, in the first instance please call +44 (0) 1924 499639 or email firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the details and we will attend to the matter and either respond or resolve within 7 days.
MHW Magazine – As MHW is a fully online platform, once published to the internet, the content is considered as delivered, for paid inclusions to MHW we reproduce supplied content as given.
1. By using mhwmagazine.co.uk (MHW) you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of mhwmagazine.co.uk.
If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use mhwmagazine.co.uk.
2. MHW may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by MHW. Your continued use of mhwmagazine.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You agree to use mhwmagazine.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of mhwmagazine.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within mhwmagazine.co.uk.
4. Under no circumstances will MHW be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
(a) loss of data;
(b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
(c) loss of business;
(d) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
(f) losses suffered by third parties;
(g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of mhwmagazine.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
5. MHW does not warrant that functions contained in mhwmagazine.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that mhwmagazine.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. Intellectual Property
6. The names, images and logos identifying MHW or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of MHW and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of MHW, or any other third party. Contributions to mhwmagazine.co.uk
If you do not want to grant to MHW the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to mhwmagazine.co.uk.
8. Further to paragraph 7, by submitting your contribution to www.mhwmagazine.co.uk, you: 8.1 warrant that your contribution:
8.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to MHW for all the purposes specified above;
8.1.2 is not defamatory;
8.1.3. does not infringe any law;
8.2. indemnify MHW against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by MHW as a result of your breach of the above warranty;
8.3. waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on mhwmagazine.co.uk and the purposes specified above.
9.1 Payment for submissions to the site only are guaranteed to be stored within the archive for a period of 6 months. Thereafter, though we cannot guarantee their inclusion within archive, the intention is to hold all articles indefinitely or until you request their removal, whichever is the soonest.
9.2 Payment for the inclusion of articles within the email newsletter are guaranteed to appear therein no more than 14 days after their submission.
9.3 Payments for the inclusion of articles within the magazine (UK only) are guaranteed to appear therein no more that 90 days after their submission.
9.4 Failure to meet conditions 9.1 – 9.3 will result in a full refund only upon receipt by MHW of a written request.
10. MHW will not refund articles which, upon our examination or through observations of other users of the site, do not meet the criteria set out in paragraph 10 Regarding the law:
11. You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in materialshandlingworld.com Communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
The views expressed in mhwmagazine.co.uk Community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of MHW.
General 12. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on mhwmagazine.co.uk (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
13. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
14. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
MHW Magazine / Materials Handling World Magazine, is the trading name of North Lodge Media Ltd, Company number UK 07181278
Our contact info:
Room 7, 130 Huddersfield Road
+44 (0)1924 499 639