We are in the middle of a logistics revolution. E-commerce is fundamentally changing established supply chains.
At the CILT Annual Conference 2013 we will discover how innovative change is affecting different supply chains, equipping you with the information you need to help your business. Coupled with the vital lessons learned from summer 2012’s logistics successes, we are in an era of unparalleled change and opportunity.
Opportunity doesn’t always advertise its presence – sometimes you need to know where to start looking. Don’t just wait for opportunity to come knocking … open the door yourself.
To keep up with the logistics revolution book your place at CILT’s Annual Conference, Thursday 13th June 2013. Tickets cost £395 for members and £495 for non-members including the popular conference dinner and accommodation at the Marriott Forest of Arden Hotel & Country Club, Meriden, West Midlands.
• Neil Ashworth FCILT, Chief Executive, CollectPlus
• Martin Brown, Programme Director – City Logistics, Deutsche Post DHL
• Terry Murphy FCILT, Head of National Distribution Centres, John Lewis plc
• Mick Wright, Former Head of Logistics, LOCOG
• Air Vice Marshal Graham Howard FCILT, Assistant Chief of the Defence Staff (Logistic Operations), HM Forces
The conference will be chaired by Richard Hunt FCILT, Chairman, London Ambulance Service.
Question Time will see panel members responding to questions fielded by the audience. Questions will be submitted prior to the Conference and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Panel members will include:
• Beverley Bell FCILT, Senior Traffic Commissioner and Traffic Commissioner for the North West of England
• Graham Inglis FCILT, CEO – Europe, Middle East & Africa, DHL Supply Chain
• Jim Steer FCILT, Director, Steer Davies Gleave and President, CILT(UK)
• Richard Wilding FCILT, Professor of Supply Chain Strategy, Cranfield School of Management
Once again, the Conference will be held at the Marriot Forest of Arden Hotel & Country Club, set in the heart of the Midlands amongst the rural Warwickshire countryside and located only 4 miles from Birmingham.
The full delegate price will include a ticket to the Conference Dinner and fairground entertainment.