After several years of development and a year-long test phase, it’s finally here! The dependable PalletCheck Express application, which has been developed and tested together with the Technical University of Dortmund and the Fraunhofer Institute for Material Flow and Logistics (IML) along with various users in the field, will be available from Android an Apple app stores from 28th September 2015.
This latest EPAL innovation will be launched by the EPAL Academy as part of the special "Smart labelling – a glimpse of the future" presentation at the FachPack in Nuremberg. Interested visitors will be able to test out the newly developed logistics app for themselves at the EPAL Academy stand and put it through its paces.
The advantages of PalletCheck Express:
– One simple click on your smartphone or tablet replaces the time-consuming job of counting of pallets on the ramp
– Accurate record of the number of pallets, along with the time and location of the exchange process
– Detailed information on the shipper and recipient of the pallets can also be added
– Record of the quality of the exchanged pallets with photographic evidence
– Automatic generation of an exchange document that can be immediately sent by email directly after the exchange process
PalletCheck Express guarantees maximum transparency with minimal effort.
The costs of the app have been calculated so that even a single pallet that has been counted on a monthly basis by the app and would have "got lost" during turnaround on the ramp, is capable of covering the costs of the app: €.90 per month, with one month free of charge.
FachPack, Nuremberg, 29/09-01/10/2015, Hall 3A Stand 317