UK Powertech Ltd has been appointed by Hagemann as the exclusive UK supplier for their innovative new product — Lugsulation.
The Lugsulation system, designed to be used with industrial and monobloc batteries, has a number of unique features.
The unique design gives a precise seal eliminating the need of additional surface treatment and it’s simple to fit to existing cables on-site. As well as protection against dust, the added safety features include a built in permanent shield which prevents corrosion by either water or electrolyte and reduces arcing and the danger of creeping currents.
The ability to be able to retrofit existing cables on-site without the need for special surface treatment and still achieve excellent conductivity between components will significantly reduce operator’s maintenance costs as well as the down-time.
“This is a really exciting new product from Hagemann” commented Mark Rigby, UKP’s Managing Director, “and we’ve already had a significant amount of enquiries from a number of our customers who’ve been quick to spot the advantages it brings to their business”
Enquiries and ordering parts telephone 0161 343 7606 Mon – Friday or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or order on-line from www.ukpowertech.com
More about Lugsulation:
EASILY FITTED ON- SITE SAVING MONEY AND TIME:
- Simple to retrofit existing cables on-site
- Gives an hermetic seal when used with industry standard cables
- Eliminates the need of additional surface treatment
- Cable lug complies with DIN 13600
- Excellent conductivity achieved by direct contact between components
IMPROVED SAFETY AND PROTECTION FROM:
- Corrosion caused by contact with electrolyte or water
- Potentially dangerous arcing or creeping currents
- weather and dust proof
REDUCES ON-GOING MAINTENANCE COSTS
- Permanent shield against corrosion
- Makes use of existing cables
- No additional markings required to differentiate contacts
DETAILS, COSTS AND FURTHER INFORMATION AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY FROM:
UK Powertech Ltd Nigel McAdam email@example.com